How do I receive my tickets?
Upon successful completion of your purchase, a confirmation email is sent to your email address with your tickets and receipt attached. Please be sure to check your junk/spam folders. All purchases are subject to credit or debit card verification (if applicable), other security checks, and collection of payment by us. Your order may be cancelled if it has not passed our verification process or if payment is not received in full. It is prohibited to obtain or attempt to obtain any items through unauthorised use of any robot, spider or other automated device or software, or any other illegal or unauthorised activity. We reserve the right to cancel any order(s) that we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently or otherwise in breach of this Purchase Policy, without any notice to you, and any and all items obtained as part of such order(s) will be void.
- To prevent fraud and protect our Ticketing Policy, we reserve the right to carry out checks and/or request that additional information be provided in order to verify purchases. We may cancel orders which we reasonably suspect to have been made fraudulently.
- When you receive your tickets, please print or save your QR code and keep them in a safe place. We will not be responsible for any tickets that are damaged, lost or stolen. Furthermore, we recommend that you do not post pictures of your tickets online, unless you have covered the barcode and any other reference numbers as this may allow third parties to counterfeit your tickets or otherwise compromise the integrity of the tickets.
What types of tickets are available for Wonderfruit?
We think the best way to experience Wonderfruit is to totally immerse yourself for the full four days. However, we appreciate there may be circumstances in which guests may want to purchase just one or two days. To that end we offer the following options:
- General Admission/Full Pass: arrive any time from 4pm Thursday afternoon and enjoy Wonderfruit on all four days. If you cannot arrive on Thursday and need to arrive on Friday instead, your Full Pass is permissible for entry. There is no 3-day ticket (Friday-Saturday).
- Weekend Pass: admission on Saturday and Sunday only from 8am onwards.
- Sunday Pass: admission to Wonderfruit on Sunday only from 8am onwards.
Can I get a one-day ticket for Friday or Saturday?
No, the only one-day tickets available are for our final day, Sunday, 16 December.
Can I get a refund for my ticket?
Tickets are non-refundable; however they are transferable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change the name on the ticket.
Where’s my ticket/wristband?
All tickets will be exchanged for a wristband at the entrances to the site. If you have any ticket enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Do I need a ticket if I’m staying in Boutique Camping?
Our boutique tents sleep up to four people and each person staying in your tent needs to purchase a valid General Admission ticket and exchange them for a General Admission wristband upon check in. Additionally, on arrival, the person under whose name the tent is booked will receive the boutique area access wristbands for their tent-mates.
Are there any age limits?
All ages are welcome; however anyone under the age of 12 MUST be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian. Guests may be required to show their ID upon request as proof of age at any time for proper drinking age limit verification. All guests under the age of 22 will not be allowed to purchase alcohol and will be required to wear an “under 22 years” wristband at all times.
I want to bring my children (aged 12 or under) – do they need a ticket?
Entry for children aged 12 and under is free but they will receive wristbands upon check-in with a parent or guardian. Under 12s trying to enter without an accompanying adult will be turned away.
I've got a weekend ticket - can I enter on Friday?
No, gates close at midnight and open again at 8am. If you have a weekend ticket, you can enter anytime from 8am on Saturday 15 December.
What is the ticket price for kids?
Entry for children aged 12 and under is free of charge, but they must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over the age of 20 years at all times. When booking your tickets, please add any accompanying children to your order.
Do I need to pre-register my ticket?
All ticket-holders MUST pre-register their ticket.
Why do I have to pre-register my ticket?
All ticket-holders MUST pre-register their ticket so that you can speed through check-in and get surprises and benefits sent direct to your email.
I bought tickets for my friends, how do I pre-register their tickets?
All ticket-holders MUST pre-register their ticket. Send each ticket holder their own reference code.
Do I need to pre-register my child or dog?
No, there’s no need to pre-register tickets for under-12s or dogs.
How does check-in work?
Your ticket purchase confirmation includes a ticket code for each ticket. Upon arrival on site, each ticket holder must provide their ticket code and photo ID in exchange for their general admission wristband.
Where can I find the First Aid tent?
Located by the Administration Tent, 24-hour medical assistance is available until 8am Monday, 17 December.
Are there any medical services on site?
Ambulance and paramedical services will be in attendance 24 hours a days during the event.
How accessible is the site?
Wonderfruit welcomes people with disabilities and we are constantly working on ways to improve the site and the experience for all. Here are some things that it might be useful for you to know, before you arrive:
- The event is held on an outdoor open field and the terrain is often uneven and/or sloping.
- The pathways are either dirt or grass and during peak periods of the festival the pathways can become very crowded and difficult to negotiate.
- Our site offers limited accessible parking facilities as well as accessible facilities.
- During the day, the weather conditions can be extremely hot, and on some evenings, quite cool.