Gate opening times
Thursday 13 December: 4pm-midnight
Friday 14 December: 8am-midnight
Saturday 15 December: 8am-midnight
Sunday 16 December: 8am-midnight
Monday 17 December: 8am-12 noon (site closes at 12 noon)
Please note: You can only enter the site during these hours. No entrance will be granted from outside the site before 8am or after midnight on any day. Those who hold Weekend Passes can enter from 8am onwards on Saturday. Access will not be granted prior to this time.
Wonderfruit is a cashless event. Our RFID wristbands make everyone’s life easier and everyone’s wallet safer.
On arrival, present your ticket or confirmation email with your unique reference code and get your RFID wristband activated. Once you’re in, you can load credit onto your wristband at the top-up stations around The Fields using your credit card or cash (there are ATMs on site) and use it to buy all your food and drinks as well as massages, treatments and other great stuff. Which means there’s no need to worry about carrying your wallet around with you.
Should you have any issues with your wristband while roaming The Fields, contact our staff at our Info Tent located near the Main Entrance.
If you have any credit left over when you're ready to leave, be sure to get a refund from the top-up stations. Refunds are available on site during designated times only. No refunds will be given after Wonderfruit.
Directions to Wonderfruit
The Fields at Siam Country Club PattayaPhornprapha 1 (after Siam Country Club Waterside) at 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand
Directions from Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport or Pattaya (North):From Chonburi-Pattaya Highway Route 7, take Route 36 east towards Rayong. After approximately 8 km, you will see a large blue sign for “Siam Country Club” on the right hand side; make a U-turn as soon as possible and turn left at the sign. Pass Bira Go-Kart Circuit and at the roundabout, go straight towards “Siam Country Club Waterside” and follow the signs for “Wonderfruit”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance and General Camping to the north, and Boutique Camping only to the south.
Directions from Pattaya (South):From Sukhumvit Road Route 3, take the road leading east opposite Na Chom Thian Patrol Police Office (Soi Na Chom Thian 6) towards Wat Huai Yai. After approximately 7 km, turn left before Wat Thepphabut, pass Ban Bueng School, and follow signs for “Wonderfruit”, heading towards “Siam Country Club”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance and General Camping to the north, and Boutique Camping only to the south.
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)Taxi, limousine and car services are available to Pattaya (or, if you’re hiring a private vehicle, directly to Wonderfruit) and can be booked from airport arrivals. A direct bus service also runs between the airport and Pattaya daily from 7am to 10pm and costs 120 THB per ticket.
From Don Mueang Airport (DMK)If you’re flying in from around the region, you’ll most likely arrive at DMK depending on your airline. From here, you can: book a car or taxi direct to Wonderfruit; take the free shuttle bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport; or make your way to either the Eastern Bus Station (Ekkamai) or the Northern Bus Station (Mo Chit). Busses to Pattaya run daily from both stations. Schedules and tickets are available directly from the station counters.
"We encourage, develop and innovate creative solutions for sustainable living and bring together a global community to celebrate them. We use our platform to catalyze creativity and make a meaningful positive impact."
What we’re saying is that we are committed to environmental sustainability, and we recognise that sustainable resolutions to environmental issues can be brought about through a cultural agenda. This provides us not only with opportunities to engage and advocate in this area, but a responsibility to do so.
We strive to create a safe and healthy site for our Wonderers, and believe we have an obligation to conserve and enhance the natural environment while also encouraging you to do so during your time with us. Please help keep our fields clean by disposing of waste in the recycling bins provided and refrain from bringing any single-use plastic onto our site.
Rules of the land
As we come together in The Fields, here are our guidelines for making sure we all have a good time:
- Come with an open mind and enjoy yourself.
- Appreciate and respect all elements in The Fields, including the artwork, the performers and each other.
- Look out for first aid facilities (located at the Info Tent) and ask if you need medical assistance.
- Drink plenty of water - staying hydrated is crucial.
- Bring your own refillable water canister (no single-use plastic).
- Drink alcohol responsibly.
- Enjoy our food. There will be a wide range of food options available on-site, from sit-down restaurants to street food stalls.
- Contact the nearest security guard if at any time you feel your safety or anyone else’s safety is threatened.
- Follow the directions of Wonderfruit staff and security personnel.
- Keep your dog on a leash, and clean up after them.
- Separate your trash: recycling bins will be located throughout the site.
- Participate in interactive shows and activities.
- Always REDUCE REUSE REFILL.
- Remove your wristband until the festival has ended.
- Move, deface or otherwise vandalize the artwork.
- Bring pets unless you have a pet pass (dogs only, limited numbers).
- Drop cigarette butts or litter on the ground.
- Camp in unauthorised locations. There will be several on-site and off-site accommodation options available to suit all budgets.
- Buy bootleg products. You'll find official merchandise for sale on site.
- Bring food or soft drinks from outside or from the camping areas onto the festival grounds. You will be searched as you exit your campsite to enter the festival grounds, and any food will be confiscated and drinking flasks will be emptied.
- Cook or build fires.
- Bring alcohol from outside into ANY areas including the campsites.
- Use drugs or other illegal substances.
- Bring any foam or single-use plastic bottles or cups.
- Bring any weapons, explosives or other harmful items.
- Bring any drones onto site.
Facilities On Site
- On-site General and Boutique Camping areas
- Toilets in camping areas and on the field
- Showers in camping areas
- Cashless top up stations
- First Aid facilities (by Info Tent/Medical tent)
- Mobile charging stations
- Drinking water refilling stations
- Lockers for valuables (at Info Tent) priced at 200 baht/locker (100 baht for deposit to be refunded after lock is returned)
- Lost and Found (at Info Tent)
- Food and drink vendors
- Nanny service
- General & Boutique Parking in the designated parking areas is free of charge
- General Parking is located just outside our Main Entrance & Box Office
- Boutique Parking located by our Boutique Camping Entrance
- RV Parking is available (RV parking ticket sold separately from admission ticket)