Gate opening times
Thursday 15 December: 4pm-midnight*
Friday 16 December: 8am-midnight*
Saturday 17 December: 8am-midnight*
Sunday 18 December: 8am-midnight*
Monday 19 December: 8am-15:00 (site closes at 15:00)
*Some activities run until late or early morning.
Please note: You can only enter the site when the gates are open. No entrance will be granted from outside the site after midnight on any night.
Wonderfruit is a cashless event. Our RFID wristbands make everyone’s life easier and everyone’s wallet safer.
On arrival, present your ticket or confirmation email with your unique reference code and get your RFID wristband activated. Once you’re inside, you can load credit onto your wristband at any of the 13 top-up stations around The Fields, using your card or cash (there are Bangkok Bank ATMs on site). Use your credit on your wristband to buy all your food and drinks as well as massages, treatments and all the wonder.
If you have any issues with your wristband while roaming The Fields, contact the staff at our Info Tent.
If you have any credit left over when you’re ready to leave, be sure to get a refund from the top-up stations. Refunds are available on site during designated times only. No refunds will be given for credit card topups, and your refund will be issued in cash. Make sure you get your refund before Wonderfruit ends.
Directions to Wonderfruit
The Fields at Siam Country Club Pattaya
Siamcountry 3 (after Siam Country Club Waterside) at 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand
Map to The Fields at Siam Country Club Pattaya
Find a Google Maps link to the new site here. Find a map to help you get there below.
Directions from Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport or Pattaya (North):
From Chonburi-Pattaya Highway Route 7, take Route 36 east towards Rayong. After approximately 8 km, you will see a large blue sign for “Siam Country Club” on the right hand side; make a U-turn as soon as possible and turn left at the sign. Pass Bira Go-Kart Circuit and at the roundabout, go straight towards “Siam Country Club Waterside” and follow the signs for “Wonderfruit”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance, General Camping and Boutique Camping.
Directions from Pattaya (South):
From Sukhumvit Road Route 3, take the road leading east opposite Na Chom Thian Patrol Police Office (Soi Na Chom Thian 6) towards Wat Huai Yai. After approximately 7 km, turn left before Wat Thepphabut, pass Ban Bueng School, and follow signs for “Wonderfruit”, heading towards “Siam Country Club”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance, General Camping and Boutique Camping.
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
Taxi, limousine and car services are available to Pattaya (or, if you’re hiring a private vehicle, directly to Wonderfruit) and can be booked from airport arrivals. A direct bus service also runs between the airport and Pattaya daily from 7am to 10pm and costs 120 THB per ticket.
From Don Mueang Airport (DMK)
If you’re flying in from around the region, you’ll most likely arrive at DMK depending on your airline. From here, you can: book a car or taxi direct to Wonderfruit; take the free shuttle bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport; or make your way to either the Eastern Bus Station (Ekkamai) or the Northern Bus Station (Mo Chit). Busses to Pattaya run daily from both stations. Schedules and tickets are available directly from the station counters.
Rules of the land
When you’re at Wonderfruit, don’t:
- Remove your wristband until the festival has ended.
- Move, deface or otherwise vandalize the artwork.
- Bring pets unless you have a pet pass (dogs only, limited numbers).
- Drop cigarette butts or litter on the ground.
- Camp in unauthorized locations. There will be several on- and off-site accommodation options available to suit all budgets.
- Buy bootleg products. You’ll find official merchandise for sale on site.
- Bring food or soft drinks from outside or from the camping areas onto the festival grounds. You will be searched as you exit your campsite to enter the festival grounds, and any food will be confiscated and drinking flasks will be emptied.
- Cook or build fires.
- Bring alcohol from outside into ANY areas including the campsites.
- Use drugs or other illegal substances.
- Bring any foam or single-use plastic bottles or cups.
- Bring any weapons, explosives or other harmful items.
- Bring any drones onto the site.
- Try to buy alcohol if you’re a minor.
Anyone breaking the rules of the land may be asked to leave The Fields.
Facilities on site
- On-site General and Boutique Camping areas
- Toilets in camping areas and on the field
- Showers in camping areas
- Cashless top-up stations
- First Aid facilities
- Mobile charging stations
- Drinking water refilling stations
- Lost and Found
- Food and drink vendors
- Nanny service
- General and Boutique Parking in the designated parking areas is free of charge
- General Parking is located just outside our Main Entrance and Box Office
- Boutique Parking located by our Boutique Camping Entrance
- RV Parking is available (RV parking ticket sold separately from admission ticket)
By far the best way to immerse yourself in the full festival experience is to stay on site at Wonderfruit. If you are planning on staying overnight on site in any form (General Camping, RV Parking or Boutique Camping) then you will need to purchase an additional camping ticket.
If camping or glamping is not your thing, you can stay with one of our off-site partner hotels or make your own arrangements. Stay nearby with our Hotel Packages (coming soon).
Whether you set up your own campsite or stay in the on-site in Boutique Camping, the choice is yours. If camping is not your thing, you might consider our off-site partners’ hotel accommodations or any hotel in Pattaya of your choice. For the best rates, contact our hotel partners directly through our Accommodations page.