Rules of the Land
Here are our guidelines for making sure we all have a good time in The Fields:
- Come with an open mind and enjoy yourself.
- Appreciate and respect all elements in The Fields, including the artwork, the performers and each other.
- Look out for first aid facilities (located at the Info Tent) and ask if you need medical assistance.
- Drink plenty of water - staying hydrated is crucial.
- Bring your own refillable water canister (no single-use plastic).
- Drink alcohol responsibly.
- Enjoy our food. There will be a wide range of food options available on site, from sit-down restaurants to street food stalls.
- Contact the nearest security guard if at any time you feel your safety or anyone else’s safety is threatened.
- Follow the directions of Wonderfruit staff and security personnel.
- Keep your dog on a leash, and clean up after them.
- Separate your trash: recycling bins will be located throughout the site.
- Participate in interactive shows and activities.
- Always REDUCE, REUSE, REFILL.
- Prepare to be searched upon entering The Fields.
- Know that authorities are stationed around the site for your safety.
- Be aware that there will be checkpoints for alcohol and drugs.
- Politely cooperate if you are searched (we’re just looking out for you).
- Remove your wristband until the festival has ended.
- Move, deface or otherwise vandalize the artwork.
- Bring pets unless you have a pet pass (dogs only, limited numbers).
- Drop cigarette butts or litter on the ground.
- Camp in unauthorized locations. There will be several on- and off-site accommodation options available to suit all budgets.
- Buy bootleg products. You'll find official merchandise for sale on site.
- Bring food or soft drinks from outside or from the camping areas onto the festival grounds. You will be searched as you exit your campsite to enter the festival grounds, and any food will be confiscated and drinking flasks will be emptied.
- Cook or build fires.
- Bring alcohol from outside into ANY areas including the campsites.
- Use drugs or other illegal substances.
- Bring any foam or single-use plastic bottles or cups.
- Bring any weapons, explosives or other harmful items.
- Bring any drones onto the site.
- Bring drugs and weapons into any part of The Fields.
- Try to buy alcohol if you’re a minor.
We encourage, develop and innovate creative solutions for sustainable living and bring together a global community to celebrate them. We use our platform to catalyze creativity and make a meaningful positive impact.
What we’re saying is that we are committed to environmental sustainability, and we recognize that sustainable resolutions to environmental issues can be brought about through a cultural agenda. This gives us not only the opportunity to engage and advocate in this area, but a responsibility to do so.
We strive to create a safe and healthy site for our Wonderers and believe we have an obligation to conserve and enhance the natural environment. You can help: please keep The Fields clean by disposing of waste in the recycling bins provided and refrain from bringing any single-use plastic onto our site.
Directions to Wonderfruit
The Fields at Siam Country Club Pattaya
Siamcountry 3 (after Siam Country Club Waterside) at 50 Moo 9 T. Banglamung, Pong, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, 20150, Thailand
Map to The Fields at Siam Country Club Pattaya
Find a Google Maps link to the new site here.
And here's a map to help you find us.
Directions from Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport or Pattaya (North):
From Chonburi-Pattaya Highway Route 7, take Route 36 east towards Rayong. After approximately 8 km, you will see a large blue sign for “Siam Country Club” on the right hand side; make a U-turn as soon as possible and turn left at the sign. Pass Bira Go-Kart Circuit and at the roundabout, go straight towards “Siam Country Club Waterside” and follow the signs for “Wonderfruit”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance, General Camping and Boutique Camping.
Directions from Pattaya (South):
From Sukhumvit Road Route 3, take the road leading east opposite Na Chom Thian Patrol Police Office (Soi Na Chom Thian 6) towards Wat Huai Yai. After approximately 7 km, turn left before Wat Thepphabut, pass Ban Bueng School, and follow signs for “Wonderfruit”, heading towards “Siam Country Club”. Follow appropriate parking signs to Main Entrance, General Camping and Boutique Camping.
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
Taxi, limousine and car services are available to Pattaya (or, if you’re hiring a private vehicle, directly to Wonderfruit) and can be booked from airport arrivals. A direct bus service also runs between the airport and Pattaya daily from 7am to 10pm and costs 120 THB per ticket.
From Don Mueang Airport (DMK)
If you’re flying in from around the region, you’ll most likely arrive at DMK depending on your airline. From here, you can: book a car or taxi direct to Wonderfruit; take the free shuttle bus to Suvarnabhumi Airport; or make your way to either the Eastern Bus Station (Ekkamai) or the Northern Bus Station (Mo Chit). Busses to Pattaya run daily from both stations. Schedules and tickets are available directly from the station counters.
Finding transport to Pattaya is relatively easy from Bangkok city and Suvarnabhumi International airport:
Air-conditioned and non-aircon buses regularly depart from Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekkamai), Northern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit) and Southern Bus Terminal (known as Sai Tai Mai), which is near Khao San Road. The buses leave regularly throughout the day and the journey costs around 100 baht one-way. Click here for a handy link.
From Suvarnabhumi International Airport (BKK)
Taxi, limousine and car services are available to Pattaya (or, if you’re hiring a private vehicle, directly to Wonderfruit) and can be booked from airport arrivals.
Direct bus service number 389 from the airport’s transport center (accessible by shuttle bus) to Pattaya runs daily from 6.30am to 7.00pm.
- On-site General and Boutique Camping areas
- Toilets in camping areas and on the field
- Showers in camping areas
- Cashless top-up stations
- First Aid facilities (by Info Tent)
- Mobile charging stations
- Drinking water refilling stations
- Lockers for valuables (at Info Tent) priced at 300 baht/locker (100 baht deposit to be refunded after lock is returned)
- Lost and Found (at Info Tent)
- Food and drink vendors
- Nanny service
- General and Boutique Parking in the designated parking areas is free of charge
- General Parking is located just outside our Main Entrance and Box Office
- Boutique Parking located by our Boutique Camping Entrance
- RV Parking is available (RV parking ticket sold separately from admission ticket)
By far the best way to immerse yourself in the full festival experience is to stay on site at Wonderfruit. If you are planning on staying overnight on site in any form (General Camping, RV Parking or Boutique Camping) then you will need to purchase an additional camping ticket.
If camping or glamping is not your thing, you can stay with one of our off-site partner hotels or make your own arrangements. Accommodation will be available for booking soon. Stay tuned.
Our gates are open:
Thursday 12 December: 4pm-midnight*
Friday 13 December: 8am-midnight*
Saturday 14 December: 8am-midnight*
Sunday 15 December: 8am-midnight*
Monday 16 December: 8am-12noon (site closes at 12noon)
*Some activities run until late or early morning.
Please note: You can only enter the site when the gates are open. No entrance will be granted from outside the site after midnight on any night.
Wonderfruit is a cashless event. Our RFID wristbands make everyone’s life easier and everyone’s wallet safer.
On arrival, present your ticket or confirmation email with your unique reference code and get your RFID wristband activated. Once you’re in, you can load credit onto your wristband at the top-up stations around The Fields using your credit card or cash (there are ATMs on site) and use it to buy all your food and drinks as well as massages, treatments and other great stuff.
If you have any issues with your wristband while roaming The Fields, contact the staff at our Info Tent.
If you have any credit left over when you're ready to leave, be sure to get a refund from the top-up stations. Refunds are available on site during designated times only. No refunds will be given after Wonderfruit ends.
Our payment plan scheme allows you to buy things like tickets and accommodation in installments.
To use the scheme, you’ll need a VISA or Mastercard with SCB, Bangkok Bank, Citi, Krungthai, Thanachart and UOB, or JCB (for KTB Bangkok Airways JCB Platinum Credit Card only), your minimum net price for the transaction is THB 4,000, and you pay in 4 monthly installments, starting from when you initially check out.
- Go to www.ticketmelon.com/wonderfruit/wonderfruit2019 and select the item or items you want to buy (must add up to at least THB 4,000).
- On the payment page, choose “credit card” as your payment channel, fill in your BIN (bank identification number) and your full name as it appears on the card you’re using.
- If you’re eligible, an installment plan checkbox will appear. Check the box, your installments will be calculated for you and you can make the first payment.
FYI, Ticketmelon’s fees, plus the 4% installment interest rate will be included in the final tally.
Find out more here.